Gourmet Gaming

Dex-chan lover
well 30 chapters thats how far the always the same joke has carried me

npc has expectation but hero wants to eat
you can repeat it only this often i guess

Probably not the best thing to read while waiting for dinner to cook in the oven. I'm so hungry...

Dex-chan lover
This plot shouldn't have worked but everytime I wonder why I picked this series up, I get reminded by laughter and wholesomeness. Highly recommended, only read Arang's TL.

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN
I don't understand why people hate PMScans so much? I mean, the translation are good, and they are consistently releasing updates every week. No hate to ArangScans, but they are very inconsistent with the releasing schedule.

Si ma con questa protesta rovinate totalmente il lavoro del disegnatore, non mi pare una bella cosa.

siete fantastici!!!!!!
le scritte contro i siti che rubano il vostro lavoro sono bellissime e vi posso assicurare che sono utili.
Non sapendo chi voi foste e ignorando la natura di siti come mangaworld anche io ne facevo uso, ma leggendo le vostre scritte proprio su questa opera sono passato a mangadex come giusto che sia.
Poi ogni volta che vedo come vi ingegniate per non farvele cancellare scoppio a ridere.

Fed-Kun's army
Arang scans as translators have very good quality chapters, but having more chapters out appeals to a lot of people including myself. I’m willing to put up with fucky English to read more of this story.

This is so....similar to Legendary Moonlight sculptor that it's hard to separate it. I'll stick with it for now, but the MC seriously needs work from the author. The flow of the story has been on xianxia levels of pacing. Stop it.

Users who are viewing this thread