Grancrest Senki

Group Leader
Well, LHT is known for their quality so of course they'd forget something like volume numbers

This could have been quite interesting without the 'lesbian sexual harrasment machine'.

Kill the volume cover girl? Sure, that'll make me continue to read this series! /s

Double-page supporter
are LH and Hesei at war or something hope it will only be one chapter version.

Double-page supporter
@bastek66 In the manga too or just the anime? Because I'm gonna drop it if she doesn't live.

Dex-chan lover
Great, no way to prevent dumbasses from spoiling things with at least a hide your shit option. Well this comment section is garbage and will be avoided. Thanks bastek, thought you have more common sense than that but guess I was wrong.

Contributor
are LH and Hesei at war or something hope it will only be one chapter version.
Nah, they are publish at oneself, I hope they want Collaboration... But, that seems impossible. LH and Heisei Like oil and Water.

Contributor
@bastek66, to avoid spoiler please use Spoiler code
[spolier]Your Spoiler Here[/spolier]

Well anyway, Theo is a useless Lord IMO, he never takes any decision, they decide what to do without him and leave him in the dark until it's too late to change things.. what a great protagonist lol. But that's my opinion.

@kimitchii I don't think he's that useless. He's just have no idea how to be a good Lord aside from being kind to everybody

Double-page supporter
@Frenzy07 The dumb is good and kind idiot tropes are strong in this MC, plus he does have one valid use, being a buffing tool, of course!

"That's right, just sit there and be a nice 1+ morale totem for us" - Theo's Army

Yeah, Theo more or less is acting as a popular figurehead with everybody else around him doing the actual planning and work. Obviously, he needs to be kept safe as he's the Lord but it couldn't hurt for him to be more involved in the direction and execution of his vision.

Double-page supporter
Goodbye, mister plot devi- *cough* I mean, king of Servis.

Group Leader
Theo is useless because the author wants to please the masochistic weeb that likes overbearing dominant females into buying merch

Dex-chan lover
Theo is useless because the author wants to please the masochistic weeb that likes overbearing dominant females into buying merch

No, the author is the same as Record of Lodoss War and Rune Soldier and this started back in 2013, Theo isnt weak but as Aishela shown strength alone only goes as far and if Theo dies then thats it ... Lords are supposed to be in frontline because if they die then its over.
In fact that it acknowledges that Lords shouldnt leading on the frontline is a plus because I have a dislike of making what are in fact Commanders of armies doing that and how STUPID that is.

Users who are viewing this thread