Grand Blue Dreaming

Dex-chan lover
Chisa’s mom is such a cunt. She’s shown literally 0 love or support to her since the start of the series. Sure has high expectations for someone incapable of even being cordial.

Dex-chan lover
@Nakanowatari: this time raws were Japanese sources. I assume that mods delete all fan translations of manga that has the official English simulpub. There isn't an issue with manga that has translation lagging far behind. For example, "Kaguya wants to be confessed to" is published weekly, the latest chapter is 167, latest official English translation is around chapter 100, and when fan translations of the most recent chapters come out, they aren't deleted from Mangadex.
Or maybe it's just manga that has official English translation published on Crunchyroll that is deleted.

Aggregator gang
mods did not delete any thing as long they dont upload the original /official translation
i thing the uploader / /a/ guy just up here for the sec so other manga bot site and copy

This manga isn't good as I thought.
The joke is boring, tasteless and cheap (mostly: naked guys drink beer, guy jealous because other has girlfriend, gay misunderstanding).
The romance part (tomboy Chisa is the reason I pick up this manga) is not focused, there are some cute moments at first, but then I realize it's an endless story that takes forever to start.
But to be fair, there're still some potential. I see that each event start off promising, but end up disappointing. Maybe I should give it more chance if I have free time.

Double-page supporter
@123iamking Like Cookie-kun says, it's primarily focused for light-hearted comedic moments. Overall it'll have a decently paced out romance, or several, but you can't go into this type of series expecting it to be the main focus

Banned
It doesn't have any romance, nor it should. Just light ego fluffing targeting male part of audience, but even that comes down to more of an admiration of social competence and character traits rather than physical or romantic attraction.

People claiming otherwise are lying.

Dex-chan lover
Even though the author likes to repeat the same joke, I could say that this is one of the best comedy manga ever existed. There s also a slight hint of romance. Still waiting who s gonna win the race. welp, overall I like it. its refreshing.

This shit really hurts my stomach for one whole day.

Users who are viewing this thread