Grand Blue - Vol. 14 Ch. 57 - Mom

Aggregator gang
@TotoroTheGreat Crunchyroll is locked in my country, Comixology, Bookwalker when i use my Visa all Yen/Crun some how add +5% tax, no ideal why, i brought Vader and Kickass, Doc arpha from Comixology any way, Amazon need master card and i dont have it , they dont accept Visa from my country

Double-page supporter
@TotoroTheGreat

001.jpg

Group Leader
Nice re-wording of the original lol, didn't bother rewording the SFX though?

https://imgur.com/a/77aO4hM

Dex-chan lover
@Bentoki SFX were taken from Google. Apparently, it's how they are translated in English ("psht" I understand, but I've got no idea what "tmp" means, for me it's just an abbreviation of "temporary" since I'm not English speaker).
Thank Google Translate for translation from Japanese and rewording. Honestly, it's the first time I see the official translation (if that's what it is).

Dex-chan lover
@TotoroTheGreat
I told you, Kodansha US is the English publisher for Grand Blue and so the simulpub is available globally. I don't even know what you're trying to say here. Saying that this series is region locked is wrong.

Well, Kodansha says it's available on Apple Books (with a working link to Apple Books US), and I can't find it on Apple Books, so...

Group Leader
@Nolonar see if you can purchase on comiXology
https://www.comixology.com/Grand-Blue-Dreaming-57/digital-comic/818406

Group Leader
Grand Blue was available on Crunchyroll sometime ago too, I was reading it there until it became unavailable for some reason. What happened ?

Dex-chan lover
good thing I always download stuff instead of enjoying it online (though my 1 TB HD had been screaming for a while now).

I still don't have ch 54-56 though.

Dex-chan lover
- you can choose 1 item and take it as a souvenir .
- then i choose 1 of the cute , tanned girls in the shop and take her back to my home , to **** her .

page 19 : 2 cute girls are drunk like fukk , 1 guy is totally naked , but they are still virgins in the morning , so boring . the authors dont have any courage to draw some actual $ex scenes .

page 13 , chisa : since i dont need these memories of the b!tch .

page 26 , chisa : i have nothing to say to that b!tch .

page 30 , chisa : she is just that kind of b!tch .

the mother is a fukking cunt , a wh0re , she cant express her feelings , so she is mute , and she is also deaf . now she is going to die and rot alone , without her daughters and her husband by her side .

this manga has become so fukking boring .

Guy below me really enjoy talking shit huh, keep up the good work, providing some good free entertainment in the comment section.

Dex-chan lover
God, it pains me knowing Kebako and Iori won't end up together because of course he has to end up with Chisa. And even worse they're trying to shoehorn Kohei in for Kebako? Why must you make the poor girl suffer so...

Users who are viewing this thread