Grand Blue - Vol. 15 Ch. 59 - Mixer: Round two

Contributor
I still rank this manga as having the greatest troll/hate faces, ever.

Dex-chan lover
lol the author only draw his feet but i already pictured iori got sasuke-ed in my head.

Dex-chan lover
@BlancNoir
Nanaka knows that Iori x Chisa relationships is fake (see chapter 27), but wants Iori to continue the pretense to keep other boys away from hitting on Chisa.

Quite surprised with busujima's lie and chisa said that she didn't have anyone in thought

So the ship hasn't sailed yet huh

To this day I'm still baffled that Iori rejected Azusa when he had the chance to lose his virginity to her. Azusa is perfection. Goddess indeed.

"There isn't, huh?". Huh. The lie detector didn't react to Chisa but, and maybe this is just me, to me she didn't really seem certain with that answer in her inner monologue.

As usual, the facial expressions in this is absolute gold. I need Grand Blue season 2.

Aggregator gang
as always this manga know how to make a gold comedy going, but the most important thing is ma boy Fujiwara finally got the screenpagetime he deserves

Aggregator gang
Azusa is just the fucking best, holy crap man ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ I wish she keeps appearing after she graduates ಥ_ಥ

necesito que iori termine con sakurako por favorrrrr. Igual alta paja que iori no se quiera levantar a nadie, tipo media pila man.

@anoobnoob For sure, though I think it was at the end of their part time job arc, or maybe the uninhabited island arc

To this point I gave up on their love life. It is comedy I know but there is no progress. Too slow. I am just dying because of it. I think if Iori keeps like this, he won't find anyone for another sixty more episodes.

Dex-chan lover
Im not sure why Nanaka is mad when she knows they're only pretending to date

@hordebay
Read temple, same artist
Grand Blue is more of a comedy with romance sprinkled in while Temple is a true romcom

Dex-chan lover
Besides everyrhing Iori is a pretty decent Host.

Kouhei is handsome even jf problematic. So the rest of scumbags are pulling them down

Aggregator gang
The translation is not the best, yes, but I find it fits this manga humor better than the official. For example: The trident bit vs split three ways bit, the Iori "this is soo disgusting I want to vomit" vs "...makes a guy wanna puke" panel, etc etc. The fan tl just have much much better delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread