Grand Blue - Vol. 16 Ch. 63 - Okinawa relanding

Dex-chan lover
Seriously there should have been more at the hotel together, and I wish it was like 2 or more days later that any other characters showed up!
Cakey must have just been tailing them and that must have been the place they decided to spend the night before restarting the tailing! I wouldn’t be surprised if the other chick who also knows and looks like she is also interested in iori a bit shows up outta nowhere! Btw chisa is slowly becoming best girl not punching and stuff and realizing what she and iori has together

There are some hints about Kouhei and Aina's early presence in the trip.
First it was the rear mirror, Aina most likely adjust it so she can see what the two are doing when using telescope.
Second, when the first failed, she drove up (the pickup manual car is similar to what she had driven before) the ballon is to hide the driver face and most likely Kouhei was among them to spy on the others (he could be the one sending the dying message blaming iori).
Third, the first aid kit, most likely Kouhei got into some accident which leds to the message bombing.
Fourth, in the bar when Iori said celebrities do come incognito, Chisa most likely mistook disguised Kouhei for that actor.
Fifth, Kouhei and Aina rent the last room in the same hotel but they overhead Iori and Chisa so Aina returned the room so there was one free.

Aggregator gang
iori & chisa have really good compatibility oh boi thay last page got me dying 🤣

Dex-chan lover
so Cakey still doesn't realize that stalking the guy is too much right??

poor Iori, he's nuts but he's surrounded by wackjobs

Dex-chan lover
so...maybe chisa think that iori only see her as FRIEND OR FAMILY not a woman thats why she sad or samething?

I enjoyed their interaction and how chisa mellowed around iori😍😍😍😍
....thats punchline.... not like i didn't expect that but... yeah, thats(aina and kouhei showing up) too early!!!!~(ToT)

P.S.
Kouhei you really priceless~I'm curious about how your first day went~ lol~🤣

Dex-chan lover
90% of the chapter is just a comfy trip with friendly interactions.

Nice.

Dex-chan lover
LOL definitely a misunderstanding but still hilarious

Chisa and Iori road trip was expectedly cute and wholesome, with fun chemistry

Freakin' whole chapter was wholesome and soothing and the last 2 in the typical Grand Blue fashion BAAAAM!!!!! Fucking snorted xD

Guess we're back to usual gb next chapter. This ch is wholesome but gb is all about that oolong tea

Users who are viewing this thread