Grand Blue - Vol. 16 Ch. 64 - Okinawa relanding: behind the scenes

Dex-chan lover
Cakey envy seeing Chisa and Iori flirting, and doing everything she can to creep and become obstacle.
While she doesnt have courage to confess..
What a greedy and selfish girl

@lfscruz
I don't remember the chapter number but.
When iori was after a photo(of nanaka and azusa) and chisa knocked him out with a huge book and nanaka walked in after in the morning.

Dex-chan lover
@lfscruz see chapter 26. By the way, there was translator's note under this very same dialog in the previous chapter.
Looks like I'd better put references under each call-back dialog in this series since it's spanning across 5 years already and it's hard to remember what characters are referencing to.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh this is enough to satisfy me. An Hardcore ottaku like kohei. Knows the pain when your idol is getting married.

Dex-chan lover
Kouhei is the MVP. Also Aina might actually end up falling for him

cakey is just being way too selfish , and don't know why kouhei is ruining Iori's chance with Chisa for cakey , if he was just ruining it not for another person I can understand why , but he is trying to hook him with cakey after breaking it between chisa, man I don't want the romantic progress to hit reset although comedy is the main focus , but this romantic progress is also required

Dex-chan lover
Props to the Ch 63 comment section, we actually nailed the ENTIRE chapter.

Also, if Aina just grew her hair out she would actually have a shot with Iori.

Dex-chan lover
Last chapter Iori mentioned something about receiving messages on his phone. I wonder what that was all about.
Might be Kouhei trying to say something the entire time 🤔

wait .. im still dont remember when chisa knew that ikegoshi married with seiyuu ?

Dex-chan lover
glad that everyone hates how awful is being Cakey, also poor Kouhei hahaha

was really wondering what was going to be the reason the people was peeking 🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread