Grand Blue - Vol. 16 Ch. 64 - Okinawa relanding: behind the scenes

While she’s having fun with kouhei, they continue to interrupt iori and chisa till the end...... don’t you think it’s unfair, author??

Fed-Kun's army
Wow author wasted entire chapter on cakey gj author gj. Only good thing about this chapter was kouhei.....
Will have to wait 2 more months to see a proper chapter focusing on chisa and iori.

Kouhei and I have a LOT in common, to the point that I'm wondering if I am literally him irl

Dex-chan lover
@danger868w
Usually chapters come out around 5-7-th of each month in Japan. Around 2-4 days later the translation is uploaded here.
I heard rumors that starting from November 2020 chapters will come out around 20-th each month.

i want iori to end up with sakurako sooo bad but she gets very little screen time, she's best girl imo

There is no way that Kouhei and Aina could ever have chemist-
*KOUHEI CAN FIX HER MAKEUP AND VANQUISH THE CAKEY*
.... well okay then

Aggregator gang
deepcake might aswell smash kohei. i mean he’s handsome, right. and can certainly please a woman (eroge experience).
note: kohei could’ve went for a kiss on pg 15, i wonder if they’d really film an av after that. missed chance

I am so sick and tired of the author spending alot of pages and even chapters about Aina's crush on iori. Come on.. She ready had the chance to confess and backed out. So why are u still pushing her obsession. It's so bitchy and selfish of her to try to prevent iori from developing his relationship with chisa. I am so annoyed with how aina's character is turning out to be.
Even in this chapter, she acted like a complete whore. Near the end of the chapter, she stared at kouhei like he was trash when he was having a mental breakdown after reading the news about Kaya's marriage. What an ungrateful bitch. he has been trying his best to improve ur relationship with iori and didn't even make one complaint cuz he understands that people will do stuff for the one the like. You were happy that he did that but then you can't even return the favor? disgusting man. Dragging kouhei to the motel is not a solution cuz she also needed to find somewhere to sleep and if anything, it is like a move to fix a regret.

I am glad the author pushed sakurako to kiss iori. Now the story will finally progress and the aina shit show will end. fk that cakey bitch

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Supporter
Previous chapter is calming and this one i found so amusing

Users who are viewing this thread