Grand Blue - Vol. 21 Ch. 83 - Serving herself up

Fed-Kun's army
You drunk on low level alcohol
So high level must be okay then
You died if you drink spiritus tho 🤣

Screenshot-2023-03-17-18-22-01-709-com-chrome-dev.png

I actually want Sakurako to win. China doesn't really connect with Iori like she does. They have great chemistry. Thanks for the chapter!!!
Did you forget about the okonomiyaki section. Straight up tossing and receiving the sauce without even looking. That's some serious synchronisation. It's not an affective one, but the groundwork's done

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly rotting for her
Also, nobody told her about whiskey dick hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Nah man,I really want this author to break the trend of main girl winning. Chisa is just not it. Busujima is such a fun character and her chemistry with Iori is undeniable. Please let busujima be the endgame author🛐

Double-page supporter
if the Authors want Iori to be with Chisa, I really really really hope They give "Iori & Chisa" chapters, without any relation to PAB, Diving or Uni. friends, just the two of them having a goodtime together (also fun to read). Otherwise, I would never be satisfied..
the same also applied to Aina.

Dex-chan lover
if the Authors want Iori to be with Chisa, I really really really hope They give "Iori & Chisa" chapters, without any relation to PAB, Diving or Uni. friends, just the two of them having a goodtime together (also fun to read). Otherwise, I would never be satisfied..
the same also applied to Aina.
I'm assuming the end couples will be chisaxiori and cakeyxotaku. Although really Chisa needs more Iori interaction chapters for that to happen cause both Cakey and Busujima look like far better partners in most senses. Alot of the Chisa/Iori appeal could be relegated to just being close family still with what we've been subjected too.

Dex-chan lover
He definitely remembered Chisa and made up an excuse to bail. He's clearly decided on the hierarchy right there. Chisa complements him better in my opinion. He needs someone to balance him out, not double down (even if that's fun for a manga, it's not necessarily great for real).

Last edited:
Contributor
You drunk on low level alcohol
So high level must be okay then
You died if you drink spiritus tho 🤣

You actually absorb alcohol in the 15-25% range faster than 40% or higher alcohol. I'm not sure of the exact mechanics of it, but it has something to do with how alcohol and water are absorbed in your intestines.

But yeah, drinking 96% without mixing it first won't kill you, but it'd burn like hell and probably cause pretty significant damage to your digestive tract if do it regularly.

Sakurako best girl. No competition, easy going, quite straight to the point. A dream compared to any other girl in this Manga.
Too bad nothing is going to happen between them for the sake of prolonging the repetitive jokes and some cheesy ass Chika stuff.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sticking with Chisa. Even if Sakurako is serious, I just feel like something is off with her

Aggregator gang
NOOO WHY IORY WHYY???? This may a great chapter for Sakurako gang but that last panels say otherwise....
This is soo unfaiirr:qq:

Dex-chan lover
Sadly, I've stayed at Virgin's Pride too often. 🏩🏩🏩
Thanks for the translation!!!

Users who are viewing this thread