Grand Dwarf - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Frau

Dex-chan lover
You know for hard to beat enemies this is shit, there are almighty Demons in this world, not just random bandits doing something stupid because "demons are the big problem" you can run free pass

Dex-chan lover
just like my prev comment last chp.. lol

elf be like:
ah shit, im dying: I SLEEP~
elf's waifu dying: REAL SHIT!?

prolonged shit kills the interest
its like edging but its too long and you losing interest on cooming :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
This is starting to get really ridiculous. Author is basically creating a freiza fight for the very first villain. Pacing is all over the place. Doesn't bode well for the manga which sucks because this one seemed like a really cool premise. Guess we'll have to wait (and wait some more?) and see.

Dex-chan lover
This is the point where the Guilty Gear music gets louder. I’m hearing “Find Your One Way”’s chorus.

Dex-chan lover
The first manga I ever dropped was Bleach for pulling this "I'm actually stronger than you, I just wasn't taking you seriously until now" back and forth BS. It was shit writing then, and it's shit writing now, so dropped. See ya space cowboys 👋

Dex-chan lover
LOLOLOLOLOL
they SKIPPED THE WHOLE FUUUUUCCCKINGGGG AN INTERESTING DUNGEON ARC, BUT THEY PULL THIS LOW ORGANIZATION ARC SO LONG

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
THE AUTHOR IS SO FUCKING IDIOT AND SO THE EDITOR TO LET THIS TRASH GET RELEASED TO THIS WORLD

Users who are viewing this thread