GrapeJelly Scans

Hello! I’m wondering if you are still going to translate ‘Our companionship’? It’s really cute and I absolutely love it so far! If you need any help or don’t have time to translate, don’t hesitate to contact me! I can help ^_^

hello! so i recently got banned from the grape jelly scans server for not reading the rules. is there a possible way to appeal for an unban or am i permanently banned? if i am permanently banned, is it possible to still have access to the blog somehow without having a discord account?

Hi, could i join your discord? I really want to read some of the projects you guys do.
You guys do great work.
Thank you.

Oh my bejesus this was a one of a kind
Do you have a discord? I WANT TO STAY UPDATED PWEASEEE

I really love all the projects you are translatingㅜㅜ can I join your Discord please?

Hello! I wanted to ask if you're still releasing chapters with "ENNEAD" because it says it's still ongoing, but you haven't released a chapter in 9 months.

I know you made your discord private in order to prevent spread of your scans but have you considered just showing your basic translations so people can go get from the original sites but be able to know whats going on.

Users who are viewing this thread