Grappler Baki

Oh fuck Yeah TY guys to release the end of this masterpiece, love you so much <3

I've binged the first 13 volumes and it's kinda shocking how consistently terrible the drawings are. In some manga, you can see a massive improvement or at least a more coherent style. But from the first chapter up to wherever the heck I am now, it's nothing but bizarre anatomy, impossible wounds and questionable characterdesign (Not to mention that I wonder about the author's sexuality, not that such a thing should matter in 2020, of course). I wonder if this author had no assistants or time to clean up the artwork.

Also, the translations are pretty fucking terrible. You can understand it, but holy hell, do some sentences get mangle. Only reason I'm still going thru it are the bizzare fights. Peak weird has to be fight against king kong for now.

Ank

Aggregator gang
Can someone explain to me why this series isnt completely translated already?
Everyone likes this right?

Ank

Aggregator gang
I see.
I would want to read the sequel....but i cant without finishing this one. How are the people reading it doing? Is there an anime or something?

Dex-chan lover
@Ank
Yes there are two old anime adaption. But I heard they are very bad. Since the sequels are translated now - we might get more Grappler Baki from now onwards.
Patience is the key.

What just happened? There was like a 4 or 5 chapter update at once, but now, except for the first, they are all gone?
Edit: okay, they bought back two of them, probably gonna bring back the rest. I dunno what's going on exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread