Grappler Baki

Ank

Double-page supporter
What happened? why did the one man translations dissapear?

Not sure why they're releasing chapters so slowly, everything up to volume 38 is already translated and just waiting to be uploaded.

Contributor
Wow, the first appearance of Jack Hammer/Hanma looks super generic. I wonder if Itagaki planned it that way, to keep his audience in suspense, or if he simply didn't have his current 'look' in mind?

Guys all chapters baki the grappler avaliable in Spanish(you can easily Google it) . It's better than this shit.
Because you will wait 10 fucking years while they translate 100 fucking chapters.

Jesus Christ, there have been three different (English) groups working on this in the last two months.

Contributor
@Tomie Not too helpful unless you can either read Spanish, or are willing to sit there for who knows how long using a translator to translate them to one you can read.

But you can wait for who knows how long till they translate first baki Manga.
I don't understand why people translating sequels but not this.

i have the translated pages from vol.23 until vol.42, if anyone's interested just DM for link since i'm not sure i'm allowed to post MEGA links here

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad I'm around to see this series finally get finished. sitting here refreshing and watching new chapters get added. This is a dream come true!

Dunno why the scanlators bothered scanning it instead of just using the digital scans which are way better quality but thank GOD it's finally all been translated. Hopefully now we can get some retranslations and better quality artwork/scans soon enough. It took years but Baki is finally readable.

I am not the scanlator of these chapters. These were done by a typesetter working from the very old raws and in-post translations that have been sitting in the 4chan archives for years. He posted a Mega folder quietly in the /a/ Baki threads and released them totally anonymously. He's been steadily putting out chapters over the last few months and finished a couple of days ago.

Quality-wise, I'd say these are a small notch below SpinyBack, who put a bit more effort into their redrawing. However, if these were a completely low-quality/rushed hackjob, I would not have uploaded them.

Please let me know if you see any issues within the chapters. I will go check the Mega folder and confirm whether it was an error introduced when I downloaded the chapters (which I will fix) or if it was an error with what anon released (which I can't unless he makes a V2 of the chapter).

Also note that this anon did chapter 203 but missed the first two pages, so I opted not to upload that one.

Yeah man, thank you so much for uploading this, I hope this inspires more people to help out with fixes and details. You've made mangadex history today!

Users who are viewing this thread