Grappler Baki

Oh my gosh, these new scans are trash...Sure, spoil yourselves if that strikes your fancy, but I read two chapters AAAAND....

GOTTA JOBB THESE ONES!!!! such a poor and rushed quality

I will still continue our effort till the end

@jobbpo
I hope you can continue uploading Baki. Literally this manga has been on my list to read but previous scans were painful. Only recently when you uploaded from vol 1 that I started reading.

Imagine your me:
Oh yeah im gonna go check baki see if any like 4 or 8 chapters have been posted then you see the ENTIRETY OF IT POSTED LIKE HOLY SHIT IM SO HAPPY AAA

Power Uploader
Ichido released a 42 volumed torrent on nyaa. Scans look the same as jobbpo's. I don't bother downloading.Not many ppl do.

Power Uploader
Ichido: you don't speak Japanese nor English. So quit saying your translations are more accurate already.

Fed-Kun's army
Just finished it, what a fucking masterpiece. Doctors should tell people to read this instead of prescribing testosterone

WMR

Jobbpo admitted to being that POS wild fang guy on reddit....He’s a full blown 50 year old narcissist who STILL trolls Baki YEARS and YEARS later. Pathetic.

Shoutout to whoever finally finished translating this series for the rest of us, it’s literally been years since this was put on the back burner for the other Bakis. You have our appreciation of your hard work

Users who are viewing this thread