GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka

This is really just one of the better manga out there, it's funny, wholesome, and touching.

Dex-chan lover
It's a really solid school manga, and the protag's combination of low-level ganger antics and genuine golden heart is quite amusing. However, there are more than a few filler chapters that can be safely skipped through (the whole "Slowpoko in the modelling biz" thing, multiple chapters on Saejima and the vice-chair, etc). Otherwise, a classic.

It was kinda fun at the beggining and you could pretend to ignore the 90% virgin pedophilia but after 50 chapters you just read it super fast hoping it will finally end. So much pointless drama and stories based on that. "Oh my parents are divorced, I hate all adults and I wanna kill myself", "oh I was raped once. I hate all teachers and adults and I wanna kill myself", "oh I broke my nail. I hate the world and I wanna kill all teachers and kill myself". FUCK OFF!!!!!
AND HOW CAN THE PEDO TEACHER BE A VIRGIN? Gang leader, mega pervert, hundreds of kids wanna fuck him and he's a virgin? LOL
200 chapters are 190 chapters too much. How dare people compare this to the masterpiece Angel Densetsu?! I will NEVER trust others opinions on similar mangas. Onizuka is a pedophile and all his students are drama pussies begging for attention. ZERO real drama in this whole manga.

This is really just one of the better manga out there, it's funny, wholesome, and touching.
If you are a drama queen faggot, yeah, so touching. Oh no, don't hate all humans and try killing yourself because of my comment (like every single character in this manga).

Thank god I finally finished this disgusting manga. I just hope there could be a live action tv show about it with Masato Sakai as Onizuka. The whole pervert/pedophile act could be completely removed and the whole thing would be 10 times more enjoyable and presentable. The 99% pedo pervert onizuka just makes the manga disgusting to read. Only Japan to think a piece of shit like that can have a good heart. The pervertion is absurd even for drawing parameters. Who would hire an assumed pedophile as a teacher? LOL

Make this decent with your face expressions, acting, fighting scenes and charisma, Masato Sakai. The whole pedophilia is 100% fan service and add nothing to the story, as always.

Thank god I finally finished this disgusting manga. I just hope there could be a live action tv show about it with Masato Sakai as Onizuka. The whole pervert/pedophile act could be completely removed and the whole thing would be 10 times more enjoyable and presentable. The 99% pedo pervert onizuka just makes the manga disgusting to read. Only Japan to think a piece of shit like that can have a good heart. The pervertion is absurd even for drawing parameters. Who would hire an assumed pedophile as a teacher? LOL

Make this decent with your face expressions, acting, fighting scenes and charisma, Masato Sakai. The whole pedophilia is 100% fan service and add nothing to the story, as always.
And please get rid of people jumping from a building every 10 chapters and not dying. The students are all attwhores. They would never jump for real. Typical suicidal victims who just want to be noticed.

Lol

Users who are viewing this thread