GTO Paradise Lost - Ch. 102 - Return of the Animal

din

thx for chapters, even tho they will probably get deleted eventually xd

@Darklight99 just show me Urumi at all. Ever since I started reading this sequel, I've just been waiting for her to show up. There's no way she won't, considering when she thought Onizuka was going to die, SHE IMMEDIATELY TRIED TO KILL HERSELF.

wth happened to Onizuka? I remember him being lewd but never actually did anything to his students ( Urumi literally gave herself to him and he refused)

Dex-chan lover
The thing is when I see Onizuka trying to do lewd things with his students (which is a little unexpected at this point imo), I don't get it. Like some people in this comment section, I think that if something should have happen, it should have been with Kanzaki

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is going on here? Was he really going to have sex with that student in the gym locker?

Also isn't this a new school with celebrity kids instead of his old school where Kanzaki is? Why is the school director madam here on this campus?

This chapter was weirdly bad. Onizuka acted out of character and the pacing seems off (everything happens too fast). Also the same jokes keep getting reused, this is kinda worrying.

Users who are viewing this thread