Guild no Cheat na Uketsukejou - Ch. 8

Group Leader
I found the drawing really...ood. All the faces are either expressionless... or just too much.

Dex-chan lover
Cant wait for raws to catch up so that i stop checking for updates every day is what I would say but now i wanna see the delegate get the classic “punched in the face so hard that he goes backflipping into a wall or object” scene

I mean, the grammar is a little wonky in areas, but hell, I can't do this so why am I complaining...

Please keep up the good work, people can just be assholes sometimes. You're doing a great job. Thanks for bringing this to us!

Aggregator gang
The chapters definitely feel like they are getting better.

That said, this series itself is lacking in focus. It kinda feels like a bunch of fantasy and isekai cliches strung together, without any central plot or focus on the characters.

It's not bad bad but you can't say it's good either.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, the country views "ordinary people supremacists" as a "national thief" that "associates with foreign threats"?

So basically it is saying that if a person, who is just ordinary, developes an excessive pride in being ordinary, believing they are above others because of it, the town declairs them guilty of stealing which is recognized by the ENTIRE nation, and also declares them guilty of associating with foreign threats, in other words, treason, terrorism, or espionage.

I mean wow. All that for being a supremacist in favor of ORDINARY PEOPLE.

I want to think what is trying to be said is the person who is a human supremacist, would be considered a potential threat to national security because they may be trying to help an external group/nation by harming this one (basically either a terrorist or someone trying to spread and popularize an outlawed practice).

Fed-Kun's army
@JavelinJoe
I think some of the translation there may not be 100% correct, but look at it this way from a more real world perspective of a country.
If you have racial pride, that's a division line, and that division line is highly exploitable by anyone who wants to exploit it weather for profit or to cause conflict to weaken a nation.
Stamping pride like that out hard would ultimately benefit the country, because imagine you are on the opposite side of that pride and the government allowed it to feter at the highest levels, would you be willing to help the country if an offer came in from anywhere else?

Users who are viewing this thread