Guild no Cheat na Uketsukejou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure i have read this manga, but i don't remember it being like this?

Dex-chan lover
hey i remember this one! but i dont remember the pre reincarnation memory, that feels new, welp its been like a year and something since i read it so maybe i just forgot

Dex-chan lover
Why does she need to take off her shoes to fly?
Thanks for update!

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 She keeps on items to seal her powers normally. If you look at the equipment she had on, she took off her boots and socks to use her magic. Look at the name, "Miko's Shackles"

Fed-Kun's army
Is previous artist changed or something? It really is different from oniichanyamete ones.

@QuietSnowy I was the first translator for this series. It was back when I was still working in Hatigarm scans. It didn't gain any support from anyone so we dropped it even though I wanted to.
After the "MangaDex's first drama war", I left Hatigarm and they took the chapters down. I did plan to pick this back up after I finished translating two of the series (only a few chapters left for each of them). I guess it's too late.

Dex-chan lover
@QuietSnowy I'm not talking about the translation, i'm talking about the art, just like what CarmillaKriegstein said

From the (dead) LN translation:

"Her bra, panties, long gloves and knee socks were snow white with light blue lines here and there.

Though they were originally cursed tools that lowered someone’s status and turned them into an evil god’s sacrifice, Ilya inherited them when she defeated an evil god. She increased the effect of her equipment by twenty times with the [Training] skill and equipped [God’s Divine Protection], a choker that doubled each piece of equipment’s effectiveness. With this she was roughly at the level of an average grown man, though since it had no effect on her sub-status, [God King’s Barrier] was essential."

She needs those 20-times-improved stats-lowering cursed items and another one to double that to lower her stats at average level.
Basically, without those she could probably erase the whole town just by sneezing

Dex-chan lover
nice to see this again, but the art's different? did the manga get redone or something?

Users who are viewing this thread