Guild no Cheat na Uketsukejou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

IS THAT REALLY A DRAGON?? I dont see any kind of dragon-ish features... A very original dragon then... Lol... Just like that isekai mofumofu... The artist needs to learn to draw animals or at least hire some assistants that can help them draw some animals.... Lol...

Dex-chan lover
@digitalromance77

The artist also have serious issues with symmetry, and feet.

And the dragon... I assume whoever chose that design went with the "dragons are fantasy creatures, so mine will look like that and fuck you" path of reasoning, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Already 4 chapters and i'm gonna say it now:

The expression, dragon, art of this manga is Bugging me ๐Ÿคจ

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer Not the artist's fault. Its the writer's fault. These dragons were described in various ways that result in "Doesn't look like dragons".

That "Horse" from ch 3 is also a dragon btw.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, this is hardly the first time in a work that dragons didn't actually look anything like the appearances that we associate with dragons.

Dex-chan lover
How long is it going to take for the premise of this being an isekai/genderswap to be relevant at all?

Dex-chan lover
Looks like we've got the Monster Hunter approach to identifying things as dragons, or wyverns.

Dex-chan lover
did my mans just executed a lariat from the other side of the door?

It's more kirin than dragon that's more sure. :X

@Aenir dunno, but in the LN it's clearly stated multiple times that she still feels uncomfortable at being propositioned because she was a guy before. Maybe when the father of the thing finally comes for his newborn?

That "dragon" looks like a something you'd find in that old Dark crystal movie.

Users who are viewing this thread