Guild no Cheat na Uketsukejou

@UnknownSaint111
Does this have romance with her employees?
No, there's no romance in it at all; the MC shows no romantic interest in anyone, although a few of her female acquaintances do show romantic interest in her.

If so disgusting.
You seem to have misunderstood something: the MC is just a normal employee at the guild, she's not the guild master or anything. Even if she were the guild master and had romantic relationships with her employees I fail to see how that would be "disgusting", consenting adults can do whatever they want, pretty much.

It just seems like a guy cosplaying.
Honestly the MC having been a guy previously is completely irrelevant. She may as well have been a girl from the start and the story would still be pretty much exactly the same. The story would also work just fine if the MC was a guy. I think you vastly overestimate the differences between men and women in general.

Overall, it sounds like you haven't even read the manga (or LN) and you're just hating based on the description. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As for it being "boring", as someone mentioned earlier: I guess some people see the "isekai" tag and the "cheat" in the title and assume it will be like an other isekai where some random guy gets isekai'd, acquires OP powers, etc.; but it's really more of a "comfy slice-of-life set in an adventurers guild" sort of thing, where the MC's OP powers are mostly irrelevant. She only rarely uses them to get rid of some major threat; but once again: that's not what this story is really about.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update! At least this story is a lot better than https://www.mangadex.org/title/28599/taikoku-cheat-nara-isekai-seifuku-mo-rakushou-desu-yo 🤣

Please tell me this got picked up this time. The TL for the LN seems to have stopped after book 2 and the original TL for this didn't get past the first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Is the Yuri tag accurate ? Checking the tag on both Mangaupdates and Novelupdate and it doesn't appear. Unless there is solid proofs of Yuri then i don't think the tag should be here.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt As someone who read up to the latest translated novel chapter...its very likely that there is not going to be any romance. She just seems completely uninterested, like completely done with isekai stuff like adventuring and getting strong and getting a harem. She just wants to retire in peace. So far no female character that seem like a love interest has appeared. Only one male character was shown to have a thing for her.
Well, actually, a bunch of male characters and a hermaphrodite...but she only looks favourably upon one of them so I'm not counting the rest cause she borderline detests them. And they don't actually love her, one just wants her power and the other just wants her baby since they're the strongest beings in their world and just wants to make a super baby. Neither are bad people, they're just really weird.
But she makes it quite obvious that she's not interested in men by cringing so hard when trying to act like a maiden in a certain chapter. Also, I don't remember, but I think she stated that she doesn't want to have a relationship with a woman either while being a woman herself.

So I'm gonna guess no romance...? I mean, the best choice is only that one guy since he's the most normal person out of all of them, but I don't think a lot of people would like to see that. (I would love to though.)

novel translation is dead, so here's to hoping that manga translation will continue.....
and this is a different type of isekai, telling the story after "and they lived happily ever after" scenario.....she is stronk, u dont need to know how (s)he got stronk, how did (s)he have all those connections.....just read the after stories.....
IIRC she is a miko or a goddess avatar of sorts and cant feel romance.....so her being a guy in previous life has got nothing to do here....the yuri tag is questionable at best....i dont know why is it even here.....

Double-page supporter
Reading the description sounds like it's going to be about the everyday life of a guild employee and their mishaps in guiding fellow adventurers. I'm intrigued.

@Drachiel
Whelp. I'll binge on it later when there's more chapters.

Nope, instead it's more "everyday life of a f#ing OP guild employee trying to guide adventurers and protect the city while NOT using her world-balance-breaking powers".

The artstyle dont really do justice on the series. Its a good light novel and i love it. I would appreciate it if the artist makes it more unique. Cause with the current artstyle just give the impression of "another one of those OP isekai MC". The slice of life of a retired former OP isekai MC is much more intriguing things than that typical trope! The slow pace is good and i love it. She mostly only gives advices to others and guides her companions or friends to finish problems.
Sometimes she asks her connections from her adventuring days for help like from a leader of a race. The time she fight herself is rare really really rare.
so this story have can provide some healing and smile. This story is not an action/adventure story. Give it more credit if you love healing stories. Idk if the artist can make this manga as great as the novel. But the novel is really good. And also there is no romance yet as until the most recent translated chapter in the novel.

It looks interesting but I'm having a hard time following. It seems to "jump around" in the conversations. Makes me confused what they are talking about almost in every second panel.

thank you for taking this up
i kinda sad when the ln translator kinda gone
but now there's manga version

once again thank you

I’m confused what is happening and where is the back story it just ends. Did I miss something is there anything for a early backstory.

damn this one skips so many details of the actual story and so much explanation that I feel it requires reading the novel for it to even really understand anything besides big monster and its done
was really happy to see there was a manga for it since the novel translation stopped but now its just making want to continue the novel even if it was mtl

Guess I am not the only one confused. This feels like a little kid telling a story where they mention small details but neglect the greater picture so the listener (reader) is completely lost.

Users who are viewing this thread