Guild no Uketsukejou Desu ga, Zangyou wa Iya Nanode Boss wo Solo Toubatsu Shiyou to Omoimasu - Ch. 27 - Encounter

Double-page supporter
I'd be concerned with her as a healer too. I mean, she's OP either way, but I'd rather have her as the DPS.

Preparing a swimsuit for someone you're not in a relationship and not agreed upon is kinda sketch. Which is on brand for him.

Now that's attempted murder. Kill them once you're done with the information bit. Justified self defence.

I get the impression she failed at something that caused a death, or didn't agree to do something immoral and was forced into something.
Didn't you know? Healer is DPS. Healer, hammer, potato, potahto.

Dex-chan lover
She can take paid vacation days to deal with rumormonger even though still swamped with work, but not for the festival this is all for?

And teleporting when your faces and identities are known seems rather idiotic, particularly when you left an accomplice who prolly knows even more. At least unless they were fully prepared to go full fugitives.

Finally, rather obvious the healer is not a murderer, and a former party member lacking limbs and eyes is just going to be blaming her for incompetence, as if it was intentional.

Fed-Kun's army
Let me guess: He's gonna blame the girl for not (being able to) heal a mortally wounded former companion? As if that makes any sense...
My guess is that she was the tank at the time and couldn't protect the team from a stupid decision from said guy (who might have been the leader, who knows ? :p )

Dex-chan lover
Not asking for story spoilers.. but can someone spoil if this is going to become some stupid romance thing with Jade?

I've actually enjoyed that our FMC isn't accepting the advances, but I do hope that continues - read too many stories where it's been like this and then outta left field the FMC just immediately falls/goes full tsundere/eventually accepts the overly creepy advances, just hoping that's not the case here.

Dex-chan lover
Ah..... Drama....
Easily solved by percussive discouragement.

For instance... with a hammer...

Users who are viewing this thread