Guild no Uketsukejou Desu ga, Zangyou wa Iya Nanode Boss wo Solo Toubatsu Shiyou to Omoimasu - Ch. 27 - Encounter

Supporter
Let me guess: He's gonna blame the girl for not (being able to) heal a mortally wounded former companion? As if that makes any sense...
They certainly would have been better off with Alina the White Mage!
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Meh, sounds like he will blame her for some bullshit that actually wasn’t her fault. Either way it’s a murder or two, our dear receptionist was prepared to slaughter them all for making her waste vacation days and making her work overtime.
Nah.

I'm betting he was responsible for a team, got them into the stupidest bad situation, and pinned everything on her when shit inevitably hit the fan.

Dex-chan lover
While I doubt she killed anyone, and expect this to be him blaming her for her not being able to clean up a mess he created. I would also state that as a cute girl she is allowed to get away with a murder, and it seems we have someone volunteering. Though I think the cute girl with the hammer is more inclined to take him up on that.

Dex-chan lover
So once again Jade screwed everything up causing our MC to have more work... She should have just killed the guys but he wanted information so they escaped...

Dex-chan lover
I'd be concerned with her as a healer too. I mean, she's OP either way, but I'd rather have her as the DPS.

Preparing a swimsuit for someone you're not in a relationship and not agreed upon is kinda sketch. Which is on brand for him.

Now that's attempted murder. Kill them once you're done with the information bit. Justified self defence.

I get the impression she failed at something that caused a death, or didn't agree to do something immoral and was forced into something.

Dex-chan lover
But the entire point was to get information...
There's bound to be incriminating information on their person. Kill a few as an example so that you can search the bodies if the rest escape. These guys are trying to cause an actual apocalypse and if their faces aren't given a massive bounty so that they can be hunted by every single military and adventurer on the planet our MC should riot. Normally I'd have some sympathy, but that goes out the window when trying to cause actual genocide and above. This doesn't strike me as the sort of series where these fools get extenuating circumstances later. Or at the very least immediately killing them until they randomly take down the guy with teleport is on the menu after they decided to become figutives.

Double-page supporter
Let me counter that argument.
luring newbies to a spot so you can mug them or even killing them? isn't it like much worse than whatever she did in her past? and he doesn't seem to be sorry for his actions neither.

Users who are viewing this thread