Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!?

the manga made a circle back to the beginning xD
@Ryker the rating is not about readers, but about how high it is rated..

not terrible but not good. its pretty average and its a good time waster i didnt regret reading this.

Dex-chan lover
@Sporvorano
Yeah, that slave ark was really stupid. That entire slave ark was just for him to get a loli waifu lol. You can feel see it from a mile away and how contrived it was by the author.

is it end already? it feels like this is it from the last uploaded chapter but the page desc still say that its ongoing.

when's the next chapter comming (https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/gun-ota-ga-mahou-sekai-ni-tensei-shitara-gendai-heiki-de-guntai-harem-wo-tsukucchaimashita) from what i could find there's at least 62 chapters before translation has caught up

pros: it’s a fucking gun manga

cons: it’s a fucking gun manga, but too much goes into the fucking gun manga instead of storywriting
also, despite coming here for the fucking gun manga, they give us ecchi harem

Am I going crazy or is the artist literally just using sprites and placing them around on a page? They do say that the line between genius and lazy is blurry but, wowzers.

The story may be garbage at times but the MC is one that I can enjoy from time to time. He isn't perfect but he doesn't fall immediately into any annoying generalizations. The wimpy beta MC, the douchebag, or the one who can't stop pounding every vagina he comes across immediately.
Him getting mad at the guy for introducing the woman who raised him to marriage partners was probably the funniest thing i've seen him do because it was out of no where. Loved it because I would be the same..

Rating levels

10 - godlike, never seen before
9 - amazing, rare to come by
8 - gold
7 - normal, generic, misrated sometimes
6 - trash
5 - disgusting
4 - degenerate
3 - author should stop making it
2 - author should stop their career
1 - ntr level of crap

just so you guys know, the MC and crewmates have a cheat for "pause mode" in every fighting scenes. too much chit chat in a middle of battlefield. too much over dramatic scenes is sucks.

ok this is pretty crap but I’m a sucker for crap stuff so here I am.

Basically, in terms of storywriting... we have no storywriting
I mean, let’s be honest, that slave arc was really out of place, but hey ho

@melbisbelbis says it best- pros is that its a fucking gun manga. omega props for guns v magic manga. cons is its not good, not even as good as GATE and that's just straight up not good. damnit why can i not just get my fuckin undiluted guns manga ffs its killing me :mad:

Dex-chan lover
The gun idea was nice but just by the art style you can see how horny the artist is. Even as children the scene looked barely legal.

I expected the artist to suddenly draw a lewd scene any moment...

Well I read the novel back then and it wasn't much. As far as gun isekai come it's not the first one but it wasn't really a focus point like this one. I remember there being another one but she was a loli with op magic

Really why the hell did this get over 40 chapters translated and still someone dedicated to translate it... The novel was trash and the manga is even worse

Users who are viewing this thread