Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!?

I liked the HXH, JoJos', and some of the other anime references at the beginning, and stuff, but let me tell you : Do not expect the best plot ever. The MC isn't the most stupid person ever, and that's a plus, although many won't like the art it's not the worst in the world either. There are many moments I do not like, such as the marriages in just a week, but I do like that this isn't SAO, or some other mangas where EVERY VILLAIN is rapey, the characters aren't the best, but they at least have more substance than some of the isekai anime adaptations girls. This manga isn't the best, but at least it isn't completely made from looking at google trends, I'd give it a four to six out of ten I'm not quite sure how to rate it and remember this, EVERYBODY IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINIONS.

Manga: not weird art? The fuck you mean? Can I eat that?

Honestly, I feel like punching the MC in the face when I see him.

PLS SOMEONE CONTINUE TRANSLATING THIS !!!! PICK THIS ONE UP!!

FCK DEM HATERS I LUV THIS MANGA !!!

Dex-chan lover
So I've been binge reading this all day and I must ask before I forget: did the novel ever explain what happened to the criminal adventurers that sold him to slavery?

CAN SOME PLEASE PICK THIS UP, I NEED TO KEEP READING IT TO THE END, SO HURRY UP AND CONTINUE TRANSLATING IT ALREADY

Fed-Kun's army
Everything from the plot to the characters to the art and more is bad. Not even sure how I read 30 chapters of this trash.

someone please pick this up and continue translating it I want the rest of the chapters it's been 4 bloody months already, don't just abandon it for fucks sake

Aggregator gang
this story is so bad, and there's just something off about the art. im not sure how it even has a 5.4.

LTV

Aggregator gang
Wow this fucking sucks... Knowing me I’ll still read it anyway

Dex-chan lover
How tf is this manga still ongoing? It's one of the worst mangas I've ever read and judging from the ratings, a lot of people seem to agree.

It's kinda amazing how 45 chapters(and three years) in the art didn't improve at all. It's so consistently bad that I am actually amazed.
Other artists would have evolved and gotten better, developed more skill and perfected their art but this here looks equally 💩 as it did in the very first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Xangam did you ever check Naruto? One Piece? Those lasted like a decade and the art is shit to the end (for OP consider 'end' as in current). Even Bleach got better over time.

Appalling
The slavery arc was so bad, he just forgot about his life, his fiancé and became thier faithful servamt, going to the degree of risking his life to serve his masters when he had the chance to run away

Double-page supporter
How is this "thing" still alive..? Every time I see the cover and the title, I feel like pouring bleach all over my brain and forget everything about this manga, the regret is real, I wish for the best for the author but honestly speaking, this title needs to get axed and buried, never to be seen again.

Users who are viewing this thread