Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!?

Fed-Kun's army
This was pretty decent at first. The art wasn’t to my taste, but it was passable. The plot was interesting at first, but it just got messier and messier. I keep losing interest in this manga as the time goes on. The harem also doesn’t help at all.

It is no wonder that it gets the rating it currently has. I don’t think that is too harsh.

If theres needless casual sex in a shounen manga I give it a 1 star and try to forget it ever existed.

@illusion_moon
Agree. This had potential, but wasted it with generic harem tropes and "hero on a white horse" syndrome.

Actually, I am surprised the rating is so low given the plethora of trash isekai that still garner a relatively decent 7 to 8 rating. I kind of feel people are more hostile to this simply because of the art; not saying it doesn't deserve the low rating, I am saying others deserve it but are forgiven simply because the art is appealing to the eye.

Fed-Kun's army
The art style is hard to swallow but the real problem of this manga is the androgynous cross dressing slave shouta mc, I mean even with all the other stuff in the manga you must have a unique disposition to be able to enjoy that...

I can't even begin to describe how much I hate this manga, just the art styles makes me want to puke, the artist obviously doesn't know how to draw mouths and faces in general, everyone looks the same, everyone always has that soy boy face of astonishment.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
Look at this shit if you want to puke more https://nhentai.net/artist/yameta-takashi/

Double-page supporter
@Daviidcou well... you know...
You don't need to read it if you hate it so much. Doing so looks like intended way to have a reason for shitposting 😂

I tried to like this.. but god its so bad..
The only character I've liked during the entire run is the dragon girl.
The art isn't bad but its clearly going for maximum fanservice, the amount of sideboob in this is unreal.
Occasionally there will be a good shot that isn't too ridiculous, but the story is just so unbelievable that It pulls you out of anything that's happening.
A full five out of five facepalms.

dropped this one on account of the art not improving
the body proportions are getting weirder and the faces are just too strange. the HMG being wielded and fired by the carry grip just gave me the rest
just feels like deterioration instead of improvement.

Dex-chan lover
Do MC have m134 or 50.cal ?

Those two thing is general purpose

I mean it heavy but better than small firearms

Ps. Why bad guys look fuqing same every manga I read

What happened to the art in this? It was okay at the start... not great but okay. Now though, it is just ugly.

The art is garbage isn't great. I'm convinced the artist doesn't know how to draw a proper side shot of a character. The characters and the world are generic and lack depth. The story is mediocre at best. It's quite cringy at times. The main character seems to be a self insert of sorts but also has no moral integrity (when he goes pedo mode). As far as an isekai fantasy manga goes, it looks like something I would end up making in middle school.

I'm just going to put this here but anybody who said that this was worth a 10, is just plain wrong. This is not good manga.
This is just kinda sad ngl.

@angerybord Did the MC go pedo mode? I can't remember the story of this so I swore I thought he was below 18 most of this manga. It isn't a 10 though on a general level. I give it a 5 which for me means I can read it at 3 am then somewhat recall it the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread