Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!?

Don't let this mango's flaws distract you from the fact that MC-kun may be one of DIO's illegitimate children.

I have no clue how this doesn't get canceled. Saying this is mediocre is a praise. The art is abysmal and the story turned from interesting to something completely off track. The reactions Lute get are so bad that it makes me want to puke. Not to mention the head tilt and copy paste. At this point it's not worth reading even just for shits and giggles.

This one was a surprise, sure it's not "correct" but it's manga...not a textbook, enjoy it for what it is, really looking forward to more of this.

You wait weeks for a new ch and this is what you get? What a waste of time. You waste a whole ch on rubbish that no one cares about.

Dex-chan lover
The only redeeming quality is the attention they give to the accuracy of detail when describing the “new” guns he makes

The worst part about this manga is that if the art was even just average it would be a great manga overall.

This is probably the worst art I have ever seen in a manga.

I'm really confused by Xiah. In the novel, Lute bought her as a slave... now she's like, an elven bodyguard?
How did that rewrite come about?

Power Uploader
@Scynix

She was always a body guard... but to find someone of strength that could help Lisse (?) "sold her" into slavery so she could find 'the one'... There was ONE condition on her sale, and it had to be someone she recognised as strong if memory serves.

But yea, that change disappointed me...

Power Uploader
@Scyncix

The way I read it (web novel) is Xiah being the body guard had to go or Lisse(?) would go, and that’s a Nono. The elves are a withdrawn private race who even hide from the normies in their own country...

Tried coming back to this manga but the artwork is still such a turn off for reading this. Just bothers me to no end

Users who are viewing this thread