Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!?

Dex-chan lover
I can't understand how it's possible for MC to be so naive when he is adult in child's body. It's a common problem for isekai when author is failing to remember that MC is adult and making him a retard instead.

The more i watch it... the more i find that the Artist has no skill in his art, at least for character faces... The faces are only from the front or the side... nothing in between... it's disturbing... the more if you look at the characters, the more you'll find like exact same expressions (even for different characters) in some pages... feel like copy/paste at some point, soulless!

why building a panzerfaust? why not an AA-Gunturret? :/ or an AA-Tank?😉

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously a panzerfaust is good for killing a real dragon, but dragon warriors need trenches and turret armaments. Also mines.

Well if you ignore the weird drawing style... the story is still pretty stupid too

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Started off somewhat interesting, then went downhill real quick (read the WN)

Also the reason I am here is because I want to say the art style creeps me out. Its not 'bad' especially since I can barely draw a stickman right but...

The characters could probably fit in a horror game more than horror game characters like Ao Oni. I am going to stop thinking now...

Double-page supporter
no no no no you filthy degenerate if all the bottom women's clothes are smaller than panties then what's the point!?

i could somewhat let snows "hot pants" off but this dark elf girl is walking around as if she lost her skirt.

Everything about this from the premise, to the story, to the art, and the dialogue... it's all terrible. I'll still keep reading it though.

Dex-chan lover
if i was the MC.. i already shot that elfboi's foot and said 'ohh look.. magically there's a hole in your foot.. now imagine that foot is your head.. (smiles)' 🤣

We're reaching levels of stupidness that shouldn't even be humanly possible 🤣

Okay it was alright to begin with. And for some reason the author seems to like overly big tits, which would prolly kill someone. Aaaaaand it's starting to remind me of 'In another world with my smartphone.' Just getting to that point where they hero packs on an unmanageable number of harem members. Aaaaaaaand he's OP, no flaws, and has the charisma of a door knob. I ask myself. Why do I punish myself reading this.

Fed-Kun's army
The art is so shitty but the adventure story is better than your average isekai. I also read that the later story has a lot more plot twists and foreshadowing. I'll keep this in my backlog.

@D4rkShatter It looks like the artist is tracing or copying his art. The background and their faces lack the detail put into drawing the modern day soldier outfits and gear. The heads are too big or small, the angles they are looking at do not match their bodies positions, and sometimes it looks like they don't even have necks. Overall the style of the solder and weapon stuff is drawn differently than everything (including the faces) and everybody else.

Is this any good? Remember trying it once and quitting after seeing the drawing of the guns shooting bullets.

Holy crap this art. Read through part of chapter one and the heads just look like they were drawn over top of someone else's art and often don't have proper proportions, and there are pages where the exact same poses are copy/pasted and just resized or switched around in various panels.

Elves have just come to me and my group asking for help. According to their missing princess’s diary a vast force of ten thousand dragon foot soldiers equal in strength to orcs will descend upon their capital and destroy it. In order to help them I must develop a new weapon. But even if I do that my group doesn’t even break double digits, four or five people quipped with bazookas is not enough to defeat ten thousand. Presumably I would have to equip hundreds of elves with my very powerful weaponry. Elves that have in the first day of meeting them proven to contain a faction that believes in elf superiority over other races. Even if my group succeeds, with elves like that in positions of power there is no guarantee that they will not try to hold me and my weapons hostage if we were to succeed. But because of the gratuitous fanservice mobile perv factories that are my companions immediately volunteered my services and because the author is so hyper focused on panty shots, boobs and ass, none of this will likely get brought up and we’ll just plunge headfirst into danger without any actual negotiation of reward or contract. Honestly at this point why would I expect anything different from manga.

Users who are viewing this thread