Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!?

Oh, an update. Took them long enough
*Goes back to read the raws, at chapter 30s*

Aggregator gang
try to read this manga today and it already grind my gears at the first 10 pages of the 1st chapter. If u use gun against opponent with melee weapon, keep your distance, attack from afar and not rushing into melee distance like a fucking idiot.... FFS....

tbh, the story is interesting, the art also not bad............ but the head tilt......... oh God, it's killing me.............

Double-page supporter
The artwork is lackluster, as everyone can probably see. But regardless the premise itself is very interesting, and has kept me reading. Guns in a fantasy medieval period. It was something I've always wondered about, and it's here in manga form. If you can get past the lackluster artwork, then you may enjoy this manga.

But there are indeed some annoying things about the artwork. The poses that the artists makes the characters take can be off and annoying. Eru sensei (the bunny eared woman the summary talks about) has this constant head tilt that makes her seem stiff or a little off, and it's there almost every time.

That grin on his face at the end of this latest chapter made me want to punch him in his face lol

Decent concept, shitty implementation all around. It's basically a bandwagon isekai using all the tired tropes.

That smug ass look on his face. He knows where this manga is going and he is excited. Arugh, wana beat him up. Lol

i don't want to be rude or anything... but why does this "neck art" looking like they are hanging themselves... when i look at this art and how people look down on something they look like hanged people...
is it me just finding this art kind of disturbing?

just look at chapter vol.1 Chap2, at page 12 when they look at the mc with their dead fish eyes, this looks so creepy as fk, imagine ropes on their necks...

Is this any good? As an isekai degenerate this one has been on my radar for quite a while now

@Ixtab
Not really. The art is a little off (body proportions...) and the plot is written by a teenage boy. Sad too since it was one of the earlier isekai and the idea had potential.

Users who are viewing this thread