Gun X Clover - Vol. 12 Ch. 60 - Love & Clover

Group Leader
Finally... after 3 years... with 4 different groups picking and dropping the series... with uploads sometimes taking up to 6 months per chapter... finally... it's finished! (albeit using Google Translate)

Dex-chan lover
After all this time? Ever since batoto days, until now. Feels like a lifetime ago now. Finally some closure.

Dex-chan lover
@yote12 way longer than that. At least 5 years, maybe more.

Edit: I checked my old batoto account, first chapter was by Japanzai in 2012. Holy fuck 8 years.

Thanks for finishing this series, finally! Really liked this manga when it started, but with last 2 arcs it went downhill (prob the translators also gave up on it for that).

Meh ending, didn't expect much from this chapter cause it ended in previous one. Just glad to finally finish it.
Also the loli teacher was revived like nothing happened, feels so weird.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking finally!! I knew the ending would suck balls as per usual, but I just wanted to put this manga in my completed list already cuz it's been sooooo long Lmao
@kyoyagaen123 thanks a bunch my guy, hope you'd pick up "Myuu & I" next.

Fed-Kun's army
I do not understand what happened and how we came from a numbered mercenary master system to a magical nuclear battle with philosophy and shit.

But, hey, It ended and everyone's happy.

Group Leader
@ginongo Haha didn't expect this manga to exist before Mangadex.

@Arcverson I read the plot and comments of Myuu & I, and I don't think I really like it. So unfortunately I will not be translating that. Hope you understand.

Also, I would have taken another week or two to finish this, but now @Huscarl is helping to redraw, so the chapter was finished ahead of time!

Aggregator gang
I prefer the Mercanary apprentice of Morito with the eyepatch. Or Elena for the 2nd choice

Well it's finaly completed. When i read it back then i had to make some meanings from the pictures in the raws of last couple of chapters

Dex-chan lover
Being loved by an almost literal goddess would definitely have its perks. As long as you kept her, her, her, her, her, her, and her happy.
Have to admit, though. Talk about variety. And I thought the mc in Change 123 was lucky with 4 personalities in a girl lusting over him.

Users who are viewing this thread