Gunbured x Sisters - Ch. 12 - That's My Answer

It's nice to see character growth for Shanon and her actually questioning her simping for Dorothy instead of just brushing off what happened. Also based on that one comment the new girl said to the guys she might be a stuck up brat. Hopefully she's a cute fun to be around character instead, but I wouldn't bet on it. I think she might be a werewolf if she's not a vampire, and no @MaxNight she's not Maria's little sister.

Dex-chan lover
The philosophy in so many of these stories is to beat and then to chase away would-be rapists, whereas the proper response would be rather more substantial.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Shannon just wants/needs a top that will appreciate her and return her feelings and not treat/see her as a tool of convenience or a means to the end. I wish that character all the happiness that can be achieved all though yeah new girl is likely going to be as human as Cactus Jack. So hopefully if this ends up as more then tomboy gets a sidekick Shannon will be better off then she is now. Though not gonna lie vampire/werewolf Shannon would be badass.... Though so would Shannon and a doggo for absolute Justice to be perfectly honest.

@MaxNight Well for one she doesn't even look like Noel and she said her name was something else. She's from a different country (according to what she said) and she might even be a werewolf instead of a vampire like other people are thinking. The pure blood vampire knows about Noel so she might be doing something with her. I doubt she would just be revealed to be wandering around town. That'd be anticlimactic as fuck. There's really nothing to suggest that she's Maria's sister so I thought it was weird you picked that up from this chapter

@CSmith327 Honestly I just picked it up based on the fact the young girl character apears, just after the younger sister is mentioned.
So I thought it could be it.

Users who are viewing this thread