Gunbured x Sisters - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Don't Call Me By That Name

Contributor
The one TRUE religion:

31x.png

Group Leader
@nosebleed oh wonderfull! I didnt see the next volume on Amazon.co.jp so I didn’t realize it was out already! I’ll have to buy it. Do you have the Amazon link?

Fed-Kun's army
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YEEEEESSS

Thank you so so much for this blessing, I couldn't be happier with this chapter, can't wait for more <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Group Leader
@Lee-Nyan
Physical: https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4091576044/
Digital (Kindle): https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B08FRDWJK1/

I still can't believe she's wearing the collar and refers to herself as a less needy dog than Shanon.

Aggregator gang
Idk if I've ever seen as many middle fingers in a manga before lol

Oh, Oh. Watch out for the big tiddy maddo scientist.

Yeah, I've basically lost all interest. The only reason why I'm still reading is the artstyle and that the author's really good at drawing action scenes (independently from the quality of the content of said action scenes or their choreography). Someone compared this to Hellsing and I would somewhat agree with that statement if, in Hellsing, Seras Victoria was the most interesting character and Alucard significantly less interesting than her, while still being the main action guy. Luckily, this isn't the case in Hellsing, but sadly it is here. Chapter 1 Dorothy until the transformation, tag-teaming on equal grounds with normal Maria is still the dynamic I would've liked to see much more than what we got. And yes, I'm aware that this would require re-writing the premise, even getting rid of the transformation thing. So my dislike seems to stem from the premise itself.

Double-page supporter
the hell you talking about?
They still are on toe to toe as a duo.
Maria is just better at fighting with pure strength while dorothy is better at planning out strategies and waiting for the right time to strike with needed precision and the right tools.

Users who are viewing this thread