Gunjou Senki

Dex-chan lover
@livanbard How do you know that is true? I don't believe that because there are evidences that a lot of Sengoku period humans were really brilliant.

@BlackLeopard Doubt that Oda will win. Because in the first chapter, there are mentions about the Battle of Sekigahara. That battle only happens if Oda Nobunaga died, Hideyoshi replaced him and unified Japan, then he died too. Ieyasu and Mitsunari, a Toyotomi's loyal retainer, fought in the battle of Sekigahara which lead to Ieyasu's victory and Tokugawa shogunate.
It looks like this manga chose the route that what our characters do won't change history.

This is not enjoyable at all. No one has any logic in surviving. The history and art are the only things carrying this forward.
No base building with barricades, traps, reinforcement, makeshift weaponry, and terrain advantage. We got a beta MC who acts like he's cucked because he won't step up, even if everyone is at risk. Nobody has a good plan.

I dont like it, not worth it, mostly because it is the protagonism choice they put in, I expected him to man up and become worth since hes the kind that would actually try to achieve his goal if he was in this era, but they try to put too much realism into it that its not enjoyable at all, and another thing, althought it is fully proven that they are not in their modern civilization era, they still keep trying not to kill in which, is very annoying

Users who are viewing this thread