Gunka no Baltzar

the tag was added because
there was a mulan thing on one of the student

Group Leader
Every time I see his name I just think of this dude
yTwi4OQ.png

For the scanlations groups that are still interested in translating this longtime favorite manga of mine - I happened to have RAWs for chapters 62-79 (except chapters 63 and 65). Anyone interested in getting them can PM me.

This manga is such a blast - I actually bought the entire Gunka no Baltzar physical manga series. It is THAT good.

the heck with "romance" in this manga

i can understand because the dude was clearly in love with his childhood friend, but she never showed any interesting toward him before yet she declared her love suddenly

Aggregator gang
Did anyone guess the real life counter parts yet? All I know for sure is that this is based upon the unification of Germany (which I know little about.)

@varezenem it is pretty obvious that the more militaristic Weissen represent Prussia and Ezreich represents Austria (German name of Austria is Österreich, "eastern realm". See the resemblance?), but I don't think the story (so far) has really drawn from any existing conflict aside from their long-lasting rivalry to become the dominant German power. Perhaps War of the Bavarian succession is the closest since it is located between the two, but the parallels are few. It also happened ~100 years before this story's timeline.

Basellard can represent any of the numerous German princedoms and smaller kingdoms located between Prussia and Austria which both tried to include in their Spheres of influence.

Ah... didn't really feel much for Jurgen... right up till the end where she falls unto her knees.

Feelsbadman

Users who are viewing this thread