Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Lotta broken hearts there...
Gotta wonder what happened to the other magical girls - dead dead? or lost their powers? or something else?

Dex-chan lover
i do love them lolis but to see a grown up version of them is also a bliss.

btw, that evil organization are full of hot chicks where do i sign up?

Dex-chan lover
Those marks on Nero Alice though reminds me of the Noah from D. Gray-Man.

@Dezaki Age progression is the best tag. Along with Gender Bender. Transformations are always win!

Double-page supporter
The "exam" made me a bit uncomfortable given that Alice is a child.

Aggregator gang
@tuatara1 You might have noticed this series is a bit short on mentally well-adjusted and morally sound people. More decidedly not legal-aged girls in questionable circumstances than you can shake a stick at tho.

I also have this vague feeling the gradual downward spiral of Utena's mores in the face of her more... unsavory impulses might be kind of a plot thread.

@Serenata
Yeah in your average Shounen Jump series there would probably be at at least three times as many chapters before a development like this.

@RNDM1 i agree on the plot thread theory. I like that this chapter's Utena having guilt for breaking Azul and agonizing over it while repairing the doll was a nice counterpoint to Baizer breaking Azul (in the first place) last chapter. It shows the deep psychological struggle between her regular self and her Baizer persona which might be part of that plot thread.

ah yes, welcome, asshole teammates, time for some internal conflict

it's supposed to be team evil after all, backstabbing should be par the course

Dex-chan lover
This could also mean that Utena and co might join the good girls to defeat this new team... but I don't know how I feel about that yet because I Want Utena to "Get along well" with the new girls

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata You mean like how she turned Leopolt into a clingy lesbian after their initial meeting left Leo unimpressed? I think it could work out that way even with the team up, though. I mean look what she did to that magical girl via their fights against each other.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro yeah I mean look at that girl with underboob exposed and that cheeky girl with the hood and side body exposed... I TOTALLY WANT UTENA TO DO STUFF WITH THEM! and I want them all to get along for that, but these girls look hardcore, like they're going in for the kill

poor korisu
@Dael She can create a space trap(anything building based) within which she has absolute control, but since she is a good girl she ues it very passively or to help teammates

Users who are viewing this thread