Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

I'm guessing this manga will eventually be Utena getting control of every magical girl with her sadist powers

Dex-chan lover
Aggghhhhhhhh this chapter is so fckg cuteeeeee!!!!!!
Mitama Top Nemo Bot 👌👌

Aggregator gang
Ah, proper delicious yuri sex. It's wonderful to see girls getting along as they should. :)

"Baiser you're just a 2-star"

She literally has five stars showing in that very picture. Since there's one on her other horn too, that makes six. Also, even if you're just counting the ones on her skin, she's still got you all beat to hell and back.

Dex-chan lover
Forced yuri, neat. I knew Nemo was best girl out of the bunch of extras, but holy smokes those faces on page 24...YES.

Aggregator gang
This manga never disappoint me

Also shadow girl best girl (after utena)

Dex-chan lover
Wait, did I forget the moment where they stated that stars on their body determined how strong they were?
And basier has between 4 and 6, if you count her horns and if you additionally also count her eyes.

But that scene was very nice. Kinda oof that they're middle/highschoolers(?) yet doing that stuff, but somehow just seeing how horny Basier mode is it helps explain everything away.

I can believe they felt something for each other more than somewhat friendship, if one was given a place to belong and the other felt like someone was actually believing in her dream when not ever her parents could try and fake they did. Even more as it makes sense why she would go so far for their enemies and complete strangers, if it meant protecting the other from certain death, even more with those being her feelings even after (or even because) the other was exposed as the one that made her dream seem possible.

Users who are viewing this thread