Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
Noooohhohohoho don't punish her, she's so tiny and cute!

Thank you so much for the chapter! Can't wait to read the next one!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Baiser's new form looks cool, the horns and the wings!
But those pants she is wearing. I guess it's magic that's holding them in place, otherwise they would fall. Also nice ass Baiser!

Dex-chan lover
One day, years from now, when she has fully awakened to her full sadism she will be confronted by these magical girls again. When they fight their way through her hoards of evil minions, defeat her four heavenly kings, they will confront her at her evil base. There, they will gaze upon her. As she sits atop her throne made of mind broken magical girls. Magical girls who seek pleasure, pleasure only she can give them. And these heroines... Will get on their knees and beg. For she is the one they seek. For she who looks up to magical girls... So she can look down upon them.

The raws are aleady out for chapter 20! Im excited for its translation

Double-page supporter
Dam shes hawt. Those stars a freaking sexy.
Like I thought, theres more than 8.

@ShineIsLight because she’s a sadist and the thought of magical girls got her in heat which also rose her stars because plot and that made her have like 8 stars which then rose her power up.
“This isn’t even my final form!”

@ShineIsLight The way i see Magia Baiser is that she's the embodiment of big bad. The quality of a big evil in a story is that they are so powerfull that they wont be beaten that easily or require character development from the main character. In this case, Baiser forces herself to view the enemy before her as a heroine. This seems to affect the impression of only the herione and herself, wich is why the other did not see the child like body of the villain. By this definition in her head, she is the ultimate evil being and her own transformation is a result of this.

Users who are viewing this thread