Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

The reason why it feels rushed is because the author want it to make it more longer and get more anticipation considering the fact its a monthly manga so it can lose readers if its not interesting anymore so xd

Anyway its either we getting a onee san x loli fight or maybe not w

hmmmm makes me realize that its been a long time since i see a loli character in a manga that i read even though there is another manga named ochikabe fruit tart but its a pretty new manga tho xd

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Sex with a loli is fitting for a boss battle.

i counted 18 stars on page 16, total goes to 20 if you count her eyes, 22 if you add the horns, same applies to page 24

on the next best image of page 22, i can confirm 12 on the face, there are some on the forehead, but these are not visible

all other pages are to far out to get an accurate count

tldr: 18-22 stars on page 16 and 24, minimum of 12 stars on page 22

Dex-chan lover
@mb8360 thanks for your dedication, I was just about to ask about that

anw, thanks for the chapter, can't wait to read what happen next!!!

We need more and more and more....
I think the manga is enough popular for survive a lon time. Thats good

Dex-chan lover
Lived up to the hype, both Baiser reacting to just how ridiculous that kind of lame villain monologuing can be and showing the real potential of the power of desire.

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAHAHAHA this surpassed all my expectations in the most incredible way XD GO GIRL!!!!

Group Leader
Me before this chapter: "Baiser actually has six stars if you count the ones in her eyes and on her horns, so she'll beat Enorme"

Me after this chapter: "...uhh, that's a lot more than six"

Aggregator gang
>Lord-san's minions disappeared, because Baiser stole her magical power
Oh, and here I thought that masochistic magical girl actually became strong... It was all Baiser's doing!

Fed-Kun's army
The theory's were correct unsurprisingly. This shit is way too hype considering how this comic started.

Dex-chan lover
Baiser's design it's so nuts it wouldn't work in real life. But I can't help but fucking love it.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Raknasuu High heels+ tight low cut pants + nipple stickers and a jacket with an open top
Just google rave and you'll see pretty much the same thing

Users who are viewing this thread