Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Her possession for magical girls turning her into worst villain lol, but yeah that's why i like her. Screw world domination, dominate all magical girls is the best after all
Follow your horny senses girl

Fed-Kun's army
.....Interesting clothes design. I've never seen anything like that before.

Fed-Kun's army
@shiburu she can convert objects (stuff?????) into monster, probably what happened here is that she used her power on herself

Dex-chan lover
Also, Baiser is the villainess, she is supposed to have extra form or two.
Still eager to see explaination next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I love Magia Baiser so much TwT

My Queeeen. Although she only loves magical girls. I wish to be one of her henchmen

Dex-chan lover
Was not expecting her to be a kid. Also have to say, the most amazing thing in this chapter is the fact Baiser's pants is staying up in her second form because if she moves at all, those pants should fall. I also love how she just couldn't get motivated at all at the monologue and just found it boring lol.

Thanks for translating the chatper!

Aggregator gang
It's hard to tell what with overlap and whatnot, but I count at least 22 stars on Baiser's face in that closeup, not counting the ones in her eyes and on her horns. It's hilarious: these kids aren't even remotely close to being in her league.

I think Enorme has always been a loli, she's just been using her powers to make herself look older because that's her idealized image of a villainess.

Users who are viewing this thread