Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
soo did the lord just got turned into a loli ? how ? why?

hmm i assume cause op will whipe her into being a magical girl?

Dex-chan lover
@Lioslin To put it crudely, Baiser can't get it up unless she's being sadistic and pushing someone to the limits of their ideals. If she can't see a way to enjoy herself by doing that, she's incredibly weak because she's not pumped up.

She just found a way to turn Lord Enorme into her toy to abuse.

im thinking either:
1) she realised that if she is bored of enorme, she can just transform her into her ideal opponent, a magical girl.
or 2), she has been younger this whole time, and part of her transformation is getting taller and older, as part of her idea of a "strong ruler".

i prefer the first one because even though enorme is tall, she's still a "girl"? the idea that enorme looked too old to be a magical girl is whack imo

I mean, the change started after she said "Why are you so obsessed with world domination anyway? so childish, act your age..." so I think that's why the rest happened. She stole her powers in a way I think it would be explained next chapter and is going to punish her because bad girl who dream of world domination need to be.

Dex-chan lover
i just noticed, baiser is so powered up her face is riddled with the stars that signify power level

Dex-chan lover
I am not sure what exactly happened this chapter. From my understanding, she was unmotivated and thus low-star until she thought "act your own age", which after 3 panels gave her the realization that somehow turning the big bad into a little girl to 'discipline' somehow fit right into her fetish of humiliating magical girls (Still unsure how exactly there is a connection here?). Which made her high-star enough to overwhelm her and actually turn her into a little girl to 'discipline'? (still no idea how her power of turning objects into minions allowed her to make her into a little girl when powered up, tho)

Dex-chan lover
damn, so many crosses, she's not on the same scale anymore. Her sadism made her a goddess 😂

Dex-chan lover
after trying to count the stars, i just tried counting the one where she grew the most on her. they seem to be only on her face now and no longer on her horns.

2 on her eyes
23 on her face

so atm shes got 25 stars.

==============================================
also possibility that the she wasn't turned into a kid, but her max power makes her look like an adult and she was always a kid. she didn't seem to react to the appearance change.

Users who are viewing this thread