Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
YYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA

I feel strong gurren lagann vibes

DO THE IMPOSSIBLE, TOUCH THE UNTOUCHABLE, BREAK THE UNBREAKABLE
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER!!!

Dex-chan lover
Did she literally get a boost in motivation when she realized that she's not so different from a magical girl?

Just when I start to feel that the manga isn't reaching previous peaks anymore, it throws a curveball and blindsides me. When Enorme was posturing and revealing her bog standard motivations, I had the exact same reaction as Utena. It's quite surprising and rare for a mangaka to be that on point with characterization and expected reader reaction. Turning her into a (chuuni??) loli was just the cherry on top at that point for me.

hmmm i mean theres the fact that baiser has 12 starts on her including the ones on her outfit even b4 this and u can even see the tons of stars on her face back at the end of chapter 12 so im not too sure this was completely unexpected if u payed attention

but it might be that she just gains a ton of stars when she gets super motivated that also seems possible hmmm well just have to see next chapter ig

hmmm it seems the amount of stars she has depends on how excited she is... in chapter 10 u can see she gets more stars on her cheeks on page 22 but then immediately loses them cuz of the way sayo started acting

Dex-chan lover
Magia Baiser loves magical girls, even dark ones.

Enorme is actually a "girl" and not the "woman" she appears to be.

"So childish, act your age.....*realization*"

Users who are viewing this thread