Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Double-page supporter
Next chapter is Enorma bent over Baiser's knee getting spanks while crying and begging forgiveness.

Enorme: Ranting about taking over the world
Baiser: I sleep

Enorme: Behaving like a brat
Baiser: ARA-ARA-ACTIVATED

Dex-chan lover
Oh my...
Perhaps, in Braiser's eyes, Lord Enorme is just a spoiled little girl. Not unlike a magical girl in her motivations. That's why Braiser was immediately turned on.
Masterpiece. ∞/10

Dex-chan lover
How are her pants held up? A butt plug, cunt plug and an aligator clip on the clit? jeez

Aggregator gang
is it just me, or is this the first time she's actually embraced her sadistic side? I mean, she's gotten carried away with things before, but that always felt more like her getting lost in thought and then suddenly sadistic things happened, not her acting with intent or embracing it

@Liquidxlax in a few panels there are lines on her hips even when her hips aren't bent, I presume that means there are strings there holding her pant up...that or magic...or both, strings reinforced with magic seems like a perfectly valid answer in this scenario

Is that the fucking Excalibur face on page 13?

Edit: I think I realized how Baiser got motivated. Her entire thing is that she enjoys watching people struggle, both in the physical and emotional sense. Once she realized how simple Enorme's beliefs were, she wanted to see how she would struggle with them when she was on the receiving end, when they were turned against her, and that was enough to get her excited, and therefore powered up.

Double-page supporter
1.where is leopard and is she dead

2.i never understood the point of world conquering if you destroy it and leave nothing meaning you would rule over nothing

3.why did she treat her as another hero?

Wow, I enjoying this series. I dont know if its the author's discretion or what, but I do agree with some of the folks in the comment section that Baiser's power is vague. Nevertheless, Its fantastic. I also want to agree to some that Baiser's power comes from how Horny she is and the overfannatic obsession with Magical Girls, its like materializing an advantage when she knows magical girl-esk purpose of the enemy. Its a great concept. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Ah this episode was insane , it is hilarious how when a character starts talking bs the other is like "what the fuck are you talking" LOL
No idea how many stars she has , and it makes sense to some extenct since she was constantly fighting and having those "going crazy" moments through the whole series.
"Now im motivated" hahaha
Thanks for the translations.

Users who are viewing this thread