Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

i'm deceased omgggg and now i need to wait for another month? i'm too into this manga....

So basically, Utena can change someone else's form to become something she can more easily/enjoyably bully? Imagine if she transformed Vena into a loli to spank them too by the end.

Dex-chan lover
@PvtRyan96 the mascot literally said she saw Enorme as a loli to fuel her own will to spank that ass, She(Enorme) never got her form changed.
Fun fact: Enorme means Huge in Italian, which is more fit for the nun girl and her power.

Fed-Kun's army
the best possible setting to say "this is not a fight, this is just punishment/slaughter/massacre"

i honestly started reading this to meme myself... but it actually entertained me more that i think it would.... what a wild time the past hour had been

Supporter
Utena changing her perception of the enemy to make herself horny enough to win makes me love this series even more. It's so entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
@PvtRyan96 : No, Lord was still very much adult in reality, Utena basically did a sort of self-hypnosis (like the effect of Alice's doll house) to see Lord as loli.

Dex-chan lover
The black critter going around turning little girls into villains isn't on the up and up? Gosh golly, I am SHOCKED I tell ya, SHOCKED!

Users who are viewing this thread