Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
If there was a like system, this series would definately have my 1 like

I know the focus here is on the main gag more than it'll be developing character relationships, but I'm not gonna lie, kind of a bummer to see that it seems like the author's going to be taking the "yeah they basically had sex and confessed but they're both girls so they're going to keep calling each other friends" route here.

I'd gotten a little hopeful that this series would be doing more with its characters but for now it seems like we're going to be stuck with them being props to set up different wacky fetish scenes for laughs.

And don't get me wrong, if that's your thing, that's perfectly cool! Not hating. Even as just that this series is still super entertaining, so it isn't the end of the world.

From the way things are shaking out, it seems like Magenta and Sulfur are on the lower end of the power scale now. They got decisively defeated due to the power of smut, and that's even after all of their special training.

I wonder if Azul might end up getting an accidental power-up in a rematch with Enormeeta, due to her earlier propensity toward horny in the earlier chapters?

The translation seems a bit shaky compared to normal. That aside, what the hell happened in the karaoke room? They spontaneously transformed and Dos Magia burst in literal seconds later. How does that happen?

Users who are viewing this thread