Gushing over Magical Girls

Damn! Time for the magical girls to show why they deserve their title. Saya's masochistic waterfall training will not have been for nothing! Go girl, make Baiser-sama proud!

why do they all keep saying that Baiser only has two stars when she evidently has a trillion all over her body?

@klauthzer0

That’s probably going to be the next big reveal in the story, that Baiser is actually a trillion-star super goddess of death and she just hasn’t gone H.A.M. Yet

Story progression and plot development is better than 90% of the manga on this website 😤

Fed-Kun's army
I don't like yuri, I don't like bdsm, I don't like domination, I don't like lolis

So why the fuck is this so hot

On another note why was I so tied up in the plot that I didn't even realize I burned through 4 chapters

Nvm im dumb

My stupid ass-brain didnt know that he need to refresh the page so new ch appears, and now im fucking 11day late.

Tbh, the plot is actualy really basic The strongest become the weakest,The weakest become the strongest and repeat.

But its not like im say that this manga is bad, this manga still a masterpiece

Anyone know any similar titles? Like villain mc but it doesn’t really take itself seriously (I already read/watched demon girl next door)

Users who are viewing this thread