Gushing over Magical Girls

My oh my I did not expect ASMR to be used as a weapon! Kiwi and Utena really did a number on Sulfur :3c

Dex-chan lover
now im wondering what happened with the random monsters that showed up in the early chapters, where they a creation of Lord Enorme, or where they something created by venalita, or they just randomly just puff into existance
i know most likelly the autor just forgot about them, but still i wonder abut them

I just realized that i never noticed how Utena's hair changes between chapter 1 and 2 and it stays how it was after chapter 2 for the rest of the series

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, Hiatus...

I hope the author isn't too sick. This is one of my favourite manga, I'd hate if they never got to finish it...

Kinda sad that there will be no new chapter this month but hopefully the last episode of the anime still releases

At this point pretty much everything that needs to be said about this series has already been said, but I wouldn't be a dedicated yuri fanatic if I didn't at least throw in my two cents. This series is messy, degenerate, fetish-fueled, has a protagonist that's a serial rapist...and I love it to bits. It's fantastic. Not for anyone who has any moral issues with, y'know, a fictional rapist as a protag, but for fellow trashy yuri enjoyers this is one of the best series you can get (behind Murcielago, ofc.) Mahoako is the definition of a modern classic. It's got a great anime adaptation as well, but the manga is still better imo. Would highly, highly recommend.

Dex-chan lover
now im wondering what happened with the random monsters that showed up in the early chapters, where they a creation of Lord Enorme, or where they something created by venalita, or they just randomly just puff into existance
i know most likelly the autor just forgot about them, but still i wonder abut them
Considering they disappeared when Lord Enorme got defeated and her power was creating minions then I assume they where made by her.

Users who are viewing this thread