Gushing over Magical Girls

This just gets better and better. Glad I ignored the negative comments being left at the begining. I'd definitely watch an anime adaptation of this

What... I normally avoid this kind of stuff. You know... The magical girl this and magical girl that... But this may be the ONLY magical girl manga I read. (And if it gets an anime adaptation id watch that too.)

this is actually so good the magic girl shit may put people off but it actually makes it better

Yikes, she wasn’t into the fullgrown headstrong woman so she saw her as a child..? And then spanked her? ???

So how many stars does utena have? 2 in eyes, 2 on her tits, 2 under eyes, and when shes crazy theres like mess of them around her eyes.

I didn't actually notice before till i Read KirbyMorphs comment, but the stars on her forehead slowly fade out over the chapter

Double-page supporter
Read lke the first 6 or so chapters like ages ago... now revisit and it has the tag smut ?? smut between girls ? ah man, going to have to read this again now :3 I really have to see her abuse these bitches :D... for research of course !

I was not disappointed, this is a great series. Up there with Magical girl Asuka and taht delinquent one that was abandoned/dropped :(.

Waiting 1 month for this manga is always pain in the ass but i can say that it was worth it

Also, i dont think Vena will do something bad to Utena, she's like the trump card of Vena why would he do something bad to her.

Edit: my ass still in pain

This was the best 20 chapter yuri series i read yet, and will be for a long time if that other yuri, supernatural, magical girl series gets an update then it will surpass this but for now this is the best!

Users who are viewing this thread