Gushing over Magical Girls

I'm not really into hard ecchi stuff but this is really fucking good ... and i mean REALLY GOOD.I came into this looking for another cringe read and found gold instead, this is some panty and stocking vibes with the humor and the character designs are amazing, the color pallet for the colored pages remind me of a trigger animation. You can also see the art quality getting better as the story progresses. I can tell a lot of love goes into making this, hope to see this animated someday it would be instant kino.

the only problem i have with this is the characters ages which i try to forget but the author loves to remind you of.

Never I have a single thought of horny can be made into non-hentai comic. And it's even freaking good!

Fed-Kun's army
Loco is trying her best. I felt so bad but also proud at the same time
im glad she joins the team

Aggregator gang
Such a great series! It actually has a good plot, art and comedy. I wouldn't mind this going hundreds of chapters. It's that entertaining. Will be supporting the official english for sure. Digital. Can't have anyone I know finding out I read this.😂 hope this get's enough attention for an anime.

Dex-chan lover
Well i read it without looking at the tag, now im at the latest chapter

EwheIrEVgAEKK1d

Alright alright if anyone wants to see the new chapter it was released. I'm not gonna spoil it dw. It's nice though.

I don't understand, is the official English release only through an app? I'd love to buy this

Dex-chan lover
It's too bad this is only sold digitally. This is a series I'd actually buy, but I don't spend money on books that don't exist.
Plus it doubled-down on the incorrect name the fan TL uses (Baiser instead of Böse), and I dislike the notion of enshrining as official an outright error, simply because people are used to an incorrect version. Compare that to Dungeon Meshi, where the official TL ignored the fan version and used the correct names, even though many people (myself included) disliked them until it became known that they were Kui's intended spellings.

It's too bad this is only sold digitally. This is a series I'd actually buy, but I don't spend money on books that don't exist.
Plus it doubled-down on the incorrect name the fan TL uses (Baiser instead of Böse), and I dislike the notion of enshrining as official an outright error, simply because people are used to an incorrect version. Compare that to Dungeon Meshi, where the official TL ignored the fan version and used the correct names, even though many people (myself included) disliked them until it became known that they were Kui's intended spellings.
I mean, just doing a cursory comparison, Baiser and Böse both seem correct enough in their meanings and pronunciations, tho the pronunciation seems closer to Baiser (french).

Dex-chan lover
I mean, just doing a cursory comparison, Baiser and Böse both seem correct enough in their meanings and pronunciations, tho the pronunciation seems closer to Baiser (french).
At the time it was a reasonable interpretation, and it was as good as any guess at deciphering katakana. But later on it was mentioned that Utena had chosen a name that translates as "evil", which disambiguates it.

Users who are viewing this thread