Gyakkou Shita Akuyaku Reijou wa, Naze ka Maryoku wo Ushinattanode Shinsou no Reijou ni Narimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad that she learned her lesson. It took another chance at life, but also losing her magic, to finally become enlightened to what truly matters in life.

Dex-chan lover
Oof, 1.1 ended at an endurable place, but 1.2 just cuts you off in the middle of shit... T_T

Thanks for the chapter, tho'.

Usually the villainies doesn't feel guilt because the protagonist takes over her body. I'm liking this version, Repent Scrooge!

Dex-chan lover
Hope she ends up with the maid, but im pretty sure this wasn’t labeled yuri so it’s unfortunately a pipe dream.

That moment of realisation for her was just so much of a pleasure to read.

I’m so happy for her. This time she can just live her life how she wants.

In case someone complained about the pacing, I just want to state that I do not think so!

Dex-chan lover
This is a some more info i gathered reading the MTL and is regarding the Saint so spoilers
The Saint (Anna)
-At first she kinda acted like a white lotus and I was kinda dissapointed that the story was going with this setup.(But theres more to it than what it seems)
-Her approach towards the prince is rather tame and she doesnt go with it really aggresively
-Rachel notes that the Saint have a differrent attitude than the first timeline.
-She tries to get close to prince but if it doesnt work, Anna doesnt go rant on why things are going like the game etc.
-Anna turns out is a transmigrater, but only on the 2nd timeline but not tue first.
-Unlike other villanness white lotus plot. Anna actually have a valid reason why she wants to get married to Prince.
-She believe that by achieving one of the game endings, she can return back to her own world (and here the story gets really sad)
-She was a Japanese girl in her previous life and lived a happy life and have a crush on her neighbour (named Makoto), her name on MTL is Apricot (lmao) so i just call her past name A-chan.
-One day A-chan was involved in an accident and before she died, Makoto was there and witnessed it all.
-Her reason to go back to her previous world was so she could say farewell to Makoto one last time (he was her first love)
-When she was transmigrated to Anna body, she had difficulty adjusting to the current world be knows it is based on a game she played.
-as stated, she believe by reaching an ending. She will return to previous world.
-She acted like white lotus but after seeing how prince and rachel have close relationship, she fell guilty on trying to ruin such relationship.
-Once she was chosen as saint, the current king wants the prince annul his engagement to Rachel and marries the Saint instead (Note the prince is against it but the king see no value in marrying rachel who no longer have magic)
-Prince visit Saint and saint have a mental breakdown shouting that she just wants to go home.
-Saint later visit Rachel and tells her about her past life and why she tried to marry the prince.
-Her memories of A-chan is slowly fading away and being take over by thr memories of Anna. She can no longer remember her parents and surname, only remember her name and past crush Makoto.
-Rachel and Saint become friends at this point, but each time they meet saint forget part of her previous life.
-Saint says she have to move on and as long as she can remember at least Makoto, she is fine with it.
-After meeting again with Rachel, Rachel asked Anna does she know anyone namef Makoto. Anna by this time have lost all of het past memories and doesnt remember Makoto anymore.
-This caused Rachel to feel really sad because aside from her, no one will know that A-chan once existed in Anna body.

Users who are viewing this thread