Gyakkou Shita Akuyaku Reijou wa, Naze ka Maryoku wo Ushinattanode Shinsou no Reijou ni Narimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
CUH-CUH-CUH-C-C-C-COMBO-BREAKER!

This priest think he going from "Father" to "Daddy"
In fact, he's going from "is" to "was."

It's truly ridiculous behavior, though; that letter must have been from the "Anti-Dark (magic)" faction of the church, or something.

Wouldnt be surprised if they already have "The Saint" under their thumb... we'll see if that's a thing, and if this Saint is decent, horrible, time-lapsed, isekai'd... et cetera...

Thanks for the Chapter, @MochiHachi -chan!

Dex-chan lover
Despite him giving off the weird feeling early on, I feel like this escalated very fast. Like bam, I am super evil now and I have my connections in the capital.

But we all know what this means, prince is gonna ride in and do some stuff and save her.
I'm not reading ahead, but I'm positive it was his family in the church giving him orders; probably in opposition to her having a Dark Magic familiar.
I mean, why else show him wordlessly reading a letter, and prattle on about his family just before asking for her hand?

I kinda hope the prince uses this as an excuse for a power-play against the church, honestly; even if he doesn't snuff this (possibly yandere?) whackoin the first few pages of the chapter-after-next.

(Cos you know we gotta have the black-border flashback Chapter of how sad it was for this fucking child predator priest growing up and yadda yadda...)

Dex-chan lover
Well that was a quick reveal for the priest. Thought he'd take a bit longer to reveal his true colours.

Dex-chan lover
84imhl.jpg
Did anyone else read this in Shrek's voice?

Contributor
I'm not reading ahead, but I'm positive it was his family in the church giving him orders; probably in opposition to her having a Dark Magic familiar.
I mean, why else show him wordlessly reading a letter, and prattle on about his family just before asking for her hand?

I kinda hope the prince uses this as an excuse for a power-play against the church, honestly; even if he doesn't snuff this (possibly yandere?) whackoin the first few pages of the chapter-after-next.

(Cos you know we gotta have the black-border flashback Chapter of how sad it was for this fucking child predator priest growing up and yadda yadda...)
I think less yandere, more warped personality. He has likely never really had that much love through most of his childhood, especially since he was known to have somewhat low magic.

Fed-Kun's army
goddamn another fkin bad preist ugh i saw it coming from the start hes just too nice and good

Users who are viewing this thread