Gyakkou Shita Akuyaku Reijou wa, Naze ka Maryoku wo Ushinattanode Shinsou no Reijou ni Narimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
It's been a long time since Junior High, but I have to admit that I still don't understand why it is considered "funny" to lie to people and then watch them get into arguments because of that lie.

Maybe I have the tism?

Does anybody know why it's funny to lie to people and then watch them get hurt by the intentional misunderstanding?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you translating team for another chapter!

...what absolutely crap storytelling tho. There's a great opportunity here to tell a story about a noblewoman's struggles to be a force for good despite her own selfish nature, a story about failure, self-renewal, and redemption. But all we get is this flat character saying "oh dang I was bad before. Guess I'll be good now" and then the story's all empty smiles and petty misunderstandings.

Btw if you like this story, please know I ain't judging. I read and enjoy plenty of manga with similarly asinine plots. I just hoped this would be better than the average dumb manga, but unfortunately it's not.
Well, this is a shoujo-style story, so the storytelling is pretty much par for the course. It's really the standard of what one can most likely expect from the genre.

Users who are viewing this thread